Our network consists of three separate projects and several services:
Langney Community Centre: We manage the centre and run a community cafe on site. We also have a large hall with a stage and kitchen, and smaller meeting rooms available to rent.
Pevensey Community Library: This library in Pevensey Bay has good quality book stock, computers for public use, a jigsaw library, litter pickers to loan out, a reading group, writing group, rhyme time & story time sessions and ‘Read with Rosie’ our local Canine Concern dog. We also organise regular events and learning opportunities throughout the year.
Eastbourne Voice: We publish this newspaper to provide a showcase for the huge range of events happening locally and the amazing community we aim to support. We rely on citizen journalism, it is written by our readers so it is what YOU make it!
- We maintain a large list of volunteering roles available locally.
- We maintain a database of social support available to residents.
- We run a telephone befriending service - please email firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 07501 909048 for more information.
- We offer a reward card for volunteers in Eastbourne and the surrounding areas which offers discounts at hundreds of local businesses.
All projects are run by volunteers who work to provide community solutions with a heart.
SUPPORT INFORMATION - collated and regularly updated by our volunteers
Click on the sections below to open and print the information sheets.
- Bereavement Support
- Crime Prevention
- Alcohol and Substance Misuse
- Dementia Support
- Support with Domestic Violence
- Environmental Protection
- Supporting a Healthy Lifestyle
- Senior Support
- Support for Veterans
- Youth Support
- Homelessness and Housing Support
- Financial Advice and Support
- Mental Health Support
- Employment Support
- Carers Support